Perform the following steps to configuring a Grandstream IP Telephone to download FracTEL provisioning files. This procedure assumes that the Grandstream device has already been added to the account using the Add Device Procedure and connected to a network with WAN access.
1. Once the device has booted, press the up arrow to display the networks settings
2. The IP Setting should say DHCP. Make note of the IP address
3. Enter the IP Address into an internet browser URL field on a computer connected to the same network.
4. Enter admin as the username and password on the form that is displayed and select Login.
5. Select Maintenance > Upgrade menus
Upgrade Via: HTTP
Firmware Server Path: prov.fractel.net/provisioning/gs
Config Server Path: prov.fractel.net/provisioning/gs
nDNS Override Server: Disable
DHCP Option 66 Override Server
DHCP Option 120 Override SIP Server
3CX Auto Provision
Automatic Upgrade Check Interval (m): 60
8. Select Save and confirm OK
9. Select Reboot